Dr. Marc A. Berman offers Chiropractic care as a Lifetime Health Maintenance Program (LHMP).
For this reason, we offer an easy and affordable way for families and individuals to receive Chiropractic care.
A. Options Include:
- Paying per visit – not ideal or recommended, but it is an option.
- Paying for a month of care in advance – a discounted fee is paid at the beginning of care for one month.
- Paying monthly by recurring debit from credit/debit card. Same as option #A2, but committing for a full year with a recurring yearly (in advance) auto debit at an additional, larger discounted fee.
B. Regardless of which option you choose, the client/practice member acknowledges that Dr. Berman’s practice emphasizes the Chiropractic philosophy:
- that there is an innate intelligence within each person that strives to maintain an optimum level of health/life for each person.
- that a major interference to the innate intelligence’s ability to function is called a vertebral subluxation.
- that regular Chiropractic visits is an effective way to reduce the presence of vertebral subluxations, and help optimize health/life potential.
C. Terms under our program or being accepted as a participant in LHMP:
- The client/practice member acknowledges that the purpose of receiving Chiropractic care at this office is to locate, analyze and correct vertebral subluxations in order to assist in the expression of the body’s innate ability, and not for the diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition.
- The client/practice member acknowledges that any receipt for service and payment will state: “For access to Dr. Berman at his Chiropractic office during his office schedule, for the purpose of determining and adjusting vertebral subluxation(s). Not for the diagnosis or treatment of any condition.”It will also contain a “Start and End Date” and “Total Amount” received.
- Services rendered at this office may not qualify for reimbursement or tax deduction.
- The client/practice member acknowledges that this office does not offer emergency care. For emergency services, please call 911 immediately.
- The only services offered by Dr. Berman are to locate, analyze and correct vertebral subluxations in order to assist in the expression of the body’s innate intelligence by hand or instrument.
- Any and all visits shall be during regular office hours at Dr. Berman’s Chiropractic office, location at 11020 Reisterstown Rd. Our regular office hours are posted and are subject to change in our discretion.
- Any visit outside our normal business hours will incur an additional $75 per visit charge.
- No reports will be prepared for legal or insurance purposes. Copies of notes will be available and will only be released to the client/practice member unless otherwise required by law.
D. Regarding Symptoms:
Symptoms can be signs of serious conditions. Dr. Berman does not provide medical care. Since we only offer to locate, analyze and correct vertebral subluxations in order to assist in the expression of the body’s innate intelligence and not consult about, diagnose or treat conditions, it is your responsibility to choose what to do regarding your health.
Whatever you decide, you can always change your mind, for example:
- Client/practice member chooses to ignore the symptoms or disease. Maybe the symptoms will just go away without doing anything, but there could be worsening, irreparable damage, or a life threatening situation.
- Client/practice member chooses to treat it medically or therapeutically, a choice not offered at this office.
- Client/practice member chooses Chiropractic care. In essence, this is same as choice #D1; however the body is better off without interference to the nervous system.
- Client/practice member chooses medical and Chiropractic care (both the medical and chiropractic objectives are met).
E. This Plan is neither Insurance nor a Health Club:
This agreement does not constitute insurance and as such, Dr. Berman makes no promises to treat conditions under this agreement. Dr. Berman’s practice is NOT a health club and only seeks to locate, analyze and correct vertebral subluxations in order to assist in the expression of the body’s innate intelligence and not consult about, diagnose or treat conditions.
F. No Guarantee of Results:
The client/practice member recognizes that this agreement is not a guarantee of clinical results. There is no guarantee that any illness, injury or disease can be prevented or cured by participation in this program.